Add/Edit an Herb Product
Go to Admin > Products > Add Herb Product
A herb product is a product you can create from single herbs and premix formulas. You can create a product from items in your inventory and sell them as a product.
- Enter the Name of the Product
- Enter a SKU#
- Select a Brand ( optional)4. Select a Supplier (optional)
- Enter Default Dosage Instructions (optional). These will appear on an infosheet if you create one for this herb product.
- Enter a Description
- Press Save.
Click on the Category Tab on the left hand side of the page.
Choose an existing category for the product or create a new category.
The Product will only appear for a practitioner in the practitioner website if it has a category.
Click on the “Product Herbs” option in the left menu on the same page.
- Choose the name type you want to build the formula with
- Choose the herb type for the formula
- Enter the ingredients of the herb. You can enter any data you want here, it doesn’t have to be items already in your dispensary
- Enter a value for each herb. This is optional you can leave it blank
note: data that appears here can be shown on the infosheet and label.
Add an image to your product by uploading it or enter a URL where the image is located online.
Set Pricing Options
There are 2 options for pricing ‘herb products’
- Variable Pricing
This means it will look at the herbs in your formula and calculate the price based on the selling price of each of the herbs/premixes, and the practitioner can specify any quantity they want to order.
- Fixed Pricing
This means you will specify a set amount as the total quantity and a specific price for the product. You can create more than quantity and price.
Example: 100g is charged $10.00, 200g is charged $15.00