Go to Admin > Settings > Orders > Payment Methods > Square Configuration
Watch this Video to Learn how to Integrate Square Payment Method
How to Integrate Square
– Location ID
– Access Token
– Application ID
- Login to your Square Account
- Go to the Developers Section (make sure you click on this link)
- Under “My Applications” click on “New Application”
- Name your application, it doesn’t matter what you call it.
- Click on “Create Application”
- You will initially see “Sandbox” settings. This is data you will not need and is only for testing purposes.
- At the top of the page, there is a toggle box to change it from Sandbox to Production. Click on the toggle and it will change for you.
- Copy your Application ID
- Copy your Personal Access token. You will need to click on the “eye” or “Show” icon to actually view the encrypted token data.
- On the same page in the left navigation you will see “Locations”. click on it and copy your Location ID.
- Go to your Dispensary Admin and go to Settings > Orders > Payments > Square > Configuration
- Copy and Paste your Location ID, Application ID and Personal Access Token into the proper fields and press save.
- Mare sure the check box “Sandbox” is not ticked because sandbox means you are just testing the payments and you want them to work with real money now.