Have a Question?
Add a Student
A student is a practitioner but they must submit their formulas and products to one or more supervisors.
- Create the user as a practitioner
- Open up the practitioner profile and change the role to Student.
- You will see a waiting for approval tab appear in the left navigation
- A box will appear under the practitioner role where you can select one or more supervisors for the student. The supervisor must already exist.
- You can also tag students to supervisors by opening up the supervisor profile and clicking on the supervisor tab. Click on Add Students and choose one or more student accounts for the supervisor.