Have a Question?
Dosage Builder Settings
Go to Admin > Settings > Formulas > Formula Builder > Dosage Builder
Example: Take 6g, 2x a day, for 7 days.
Modify or Create your Own
You can completely modify the data in this fields, add new fields and change the order.
The types of fields available are:
Text Box – a box for the user to enter information
Number – a box to enter a number
Placer – text you can add
Selection Box – a Box to select information with options you can set
Add New Field
1. Enter a title for the field
2. Select which type of field it is
3. Enter the field width in pixels. There are some sample pixel widths to help you determine how large it is.
4. Enter the position of the field in the string. This can also be changed on the field listing.
Types of Fields
1. Text (placer) which is just text
2. Selection Box – A drop down box with different selections
3. Number Box – A box where only a number can be entered
4. Text Box – A box that a practitioner can enter text information
You can add these options by clicking on “Set Values” and entering your options.
Specify if its the default value
Enter its position in the list of options as you want it to display for the practitioner
List of Selection Options
Adding Selection Options
You can re-order the required fields but they cannot be deleted.
Each measurement options will give you the option of specifying how many grams, ml or oz the measurement types equals.
Example: Lets say you have a standard spoon which is packaged with your formula and that spoon holds 2g. You can add a measurement value of “Spoon” and tell the system that 2g fits in each spoon.
If a practitioner says take 2 spoons, 2x a day for 7 days, the system is able to calculate that 2 spoons equals 4g and the required dosage for the 7 days is 4g, twice a day for 7 days, which equals 56 g.